Title: Program Supervisor – Incapacity Inclusion
Location: UK, Haywards Heath (hybrid working), Ghana (nation workplace), Kenya (regional workplace), or Senegal (regional workplace)
Contract: 2-year fastened time period contract with the potential of extension
Wage: UK: £38,407 – £45,000 each year
All different areas: Native Phrases and Situations apply
In regards to the function
We’re searching for a talented and educated program supervisor with demonstrable expertise of consortium working to supervise and coordinate a high-profile portfolio of tasks which make the world extra inclusive. You’ll be part of at an thrilling time as these consortium tasks are nascent and increasing and contain Sightsavers offering incapacity inclusion experience, programmatic actions and/or technical assist to a mainstream well being, jobs/livelihoods, or training program or supplier. The profitable candidate shall be required to journey internationally for as much as 8 weeks a 12 months.
Initially your portfolio is predicted to incorporate the next incapacity inclusion tasks:
- Ghana health-seeking conduct change
- Nigeria training
- Liberia training
- West Africa sexual and reproductive well being
Key duties will embrace:
- Consortium relationship administration/liaison
- Act as first level of contact for the consortium lead (prime) businesses on work planning, program supply, schedules of labor, MEL, and finance for the portfolio of incapacity inclusion tasks.
- Preserve world oversight of efficiency, and report on progress, dangers and points to the prime businesses.
- Cascade consortium necessities and deadlines to the Sightsavers venture workforce (nation, technical and world representatives), and mobilize colleagues to ship.
- Guarantee agreed deliverables are met.
- venture supply
- Mobilize the Sightsavers venture workforce to reply to prime businesses’ venture begin up and inception procedures.
- Liaise with nation and technical colleagues to coordinate the quarterly/annual work planning course of inside Sightsavers.
- Chair common check-in conferences with the Sightsavers venture workforce to watch progress.
- Assist venture workforce with enhancing and proofing of key deliverables, to high quality guarantee and to verify for accessibility.
- Evaluate quarterly/annual reporting submissions and assist the institutional funding workforce to finalize report content material.
- Monetary and threat administration
- Liaise with finance colleagues relating to finances, monetary threat and oversight of total monetary efficiency and worth for cash throughout the portfolio.
- Preserve oversight of venture dangers and threat administration measures.
- Communications, studying and influencing
- Work with the prime businesses and/or consortium companions, nation groups, and Sightsavers MEL and communications groups to coordinate, consolidate and disseminate program studying.
- Promote and publicize success tales and case research rising from the programmes, in liaison with Sightsavers communications groups.
It is a extremely different and concerned function and the above isn’t an exhaustive record of duties or required skilled abilities. Please see the Job Description for full particulars.
- Demonstrable expertise in venture administration inside giant, complicated applications or tasks.
- Expertise of consortium working and of coordinating and mobilizing a number of stakeholders/companions.
- Understanding of the challenges and complexities of delivering worldwide or multi-country tasks/collaborations inside time, scope, and finances.
- Understanding of, and dedication to, equality of alternative for individuals with disabilities.
- Expertise of working inside the worldwide improvement sector.
- Data or understanding of disability-inclusive programming (of specific benefit if that is inside the fields of well being, training, or livelihoods).
- Expertise of threat administration; the flexibility to establish, mitigate and monitor dangers, and drive decision-making accordingly.
- Expertise of working with USAID and/or International, Commonwealth and Growth Workplace (FCDO) grants and contracts.
- Expertise of managing venture budgets and monitoring monetary efficiency.
- Extremely technologically competent.
- Means to prioritize in a fast-moving surroundings with competing deadlines.
- An understanding of program administration challenges in a improvement context.
- Wonderful written and verbal communication abilities.
- Sturdy influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Means to stability consideration to element with understanding the large image.
- Extremely numerate and assured when working with numbers or statistics
- Sound information of Microsoft Workplace merchandise, significantly Phrase and Excel, and expertise of manipulating information.
- Sturdy interpersonal and relationship constructing abilities
- Fluency in French is advantageous, however not important.
- In a position to journey for as much as 8 weeks per 12 months for not than 2 weeks at a time.
Deadline: Sunday 4 December 2022
We anticipate that distant interviews will happen from week commencing Monday 16 January 2023 onwards. The analysis course of will embrace a process and a two-stage interview incorporating a presentation to be ready upfront.
To use for this thrilling new alternative, please full an utility by way of our recruitment portal. We’re significantly concerned about studying about your motivations for making use of. As many of the program portfolio shall be primarily based on English-speaking nations, please submit your utility in English.
As an equal alternative employer, we actively encourage purposes from all sections of the neighborhood. Sightsavers is a Incapacity Assured Chief and certified individuals residing with a incapacity are significantly inspired to use.
Sightsavers is an employer that doesn’t tolerate any type of harassment and has zero tolerance for sexual exploitation and abuse. All potential candidates shall be subjected to rigorous background checks and controls.
Learn how to apply
Please apply right here